|Cherry Lynn Pablo-Santos
||2/F Legislative Building
City Government Complex, Maysilo Circle
Mandaluyong City 1550
||8532-5001 to 28 ext 623|
The first and youngest woman-councilor elected in her district in 2001, Councilor Cheche served her first three terms, empowering women, children and families of Mandaluyong through livelihood, education and employment until 2010.
In the interim, from 2011-2013 she was appointed the Public Employment Service Officer and provided jobs and livelihood to Mandaleños in need. She studied law at the Arellano University School of Law and passed the bar in 2017.
On her return to the City Council, Atty. Cheche Pablo-Santos now serves as Chairperson of the Committee on Environmental Protection and Technology and Urban Planning and practicing Lawyer.
CHAIRPERSON: Committee on Environmental Protection, Technology and Urban Planning
ORDINANCES: Solid Waste Management Ordinance and Resolution
- Eco-waste Tiger City program
- Cinema information Campaign on Clean Water
- Mandaluyong Childrens Code
- Creation of the Bahay Tuluyan or Crisis Center for Women and Children
- Amended the phasing out of the use of Styrophor and plastics in all Commercial Establishments.
- Desludging (Linis/Sipsip Poso Negro)
- Toka Toka para sa malinis na Tubig in partnership w/Manila Water
- Project : Birth Certi?cate
- Eye Camp: Free Eye check up and glasses in partnership w/Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Job Fair and Career Orientation
- Urban Farming
- I Love Books Campaign: Book Distribution and story telling in all Mandaluyong Day Care Centers.