CLINIC NURSE (1)
Area of assignment: West Crame Health Center
Must be a licensed nurse
With/without hospital experience; Experience in TB-DOTS is an advantage.
Computer literate with wide knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google
tools/applications; good written and verbal communication skills; document organization skills;
Must be a team player, flexible and service-oriented; Working knowledge in counselling is an advantage.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screens presumptive TB patients.
- Do recording and reporting for TB patients.
- Administers medical procedures and treatment to TB patients following given procedures and
directive of the Physician.
- Monitors the progress of patients and their medical results and report for appropriate action.
- Conducts household contact and coordinate with PPMD/TB units and local government units
related to contact tracing for TB cases, and patient’s management concerns.
- Drugs and supplies management.
- Does post-treatment follow up of the patients.
- Works with Clinic Personnel in designing and implementing activities to improve patient’s
adherence to TB Program including health education, counseling, and advocacy campaign.
- Coordinates and cooperates with health partners like the DOH, NTRL, CHD, PHOs, CHOs, MHO,
iDOTS, RTDLs, culture centers, laboratories, treatment hubs, hospitals, and other TB stakeholders.
- Provides guidance and assist the STRiders, and Community Volunteers in the TB program
- Generates and submits TB Reports.
- Participates in the clinical trials and research projects.
- Encodes and updates electronic database and reports like ITIS and other EMRs if necessary.
- Mentors and monitors iDOTS facilities for DRTB clinical, supplies, and data management.