- Married to Dra. Amalia E. De Guzman, M.D., CFP. DFM, Fellow-Life PAFP
- Blessed to have three (3) children:
- Dan Carl E. De Guzman (Graduated BS Entreprenuership from Don Bosco Techical College)
- Danica Mae E. De Guzman (Graduated BA Business Economics from University of the Philippines)
- Dan Mark E. De Guzman (Graduated BA Business Pyschology from San Beda College; Third year Medical Student from Our Lady of Fatima University)
For Mandaluyong to be a city where the population are literate well-employed, drug-free, disciplined, responsible, with the freedom to express their opinions and share their talents (socially and in sports), God-fearing, law abiding and self-reliant citizens.
To serve my constituents with the best of my ability, integrity, justice and with respect to human rights; working diligently to attain and realize a progressive healthy, peaceful and environment friendly Mandaluyong City.
- Vice-Mayor City of Mandaluyong June 2010 – June 2013
- Councilor City of Mandaluyong June 2004 – June 2007
- Councilor City of Mandaluyong June 2001 ~ June 2004
- Councilor City of Mandaluyong June 1998 – June 2001
Authored more than 30 proposed city ordinances In which 23 are enacted into law.
Chairman of Ways and Means Committee throughout the three (3) terms of being Councilor
Awarded Most Outstanding Vice-Mayor in the Philippines – Public Service Category